The following conditions will apply to all grants
- Must be consistent with the charitable objectives of the Pebble Trust
- Applicants must agree that any assets required with grant finance will be used exclusively to advance the Pebble Trust’s objects. In the event the grant recipient is no longer in a position to do this, the Trust will retain the right to recover the assets.
- The Trust will normally pay grants in advance of expenditure being incurred. In some cases payments will be made in instalments and instalments after the first will only be paid on receipt of a statement of expenditure to date and a brief progress report.
- A final report will be required, together with an account of all expenditure. The Pebble Trust will have the right to inspect receipts supporting all claimed expenses.
- Applicants must be prepared to demonstrate best value if required.